Do you want to work for a company that can change the world? Are you the type of person that loves to be part of a team and hates doing the same thing at work every day?
The Manufacturing Manager is an important part of the Aquacycl Inc. team that will help us ultimately move from being an interesting technology startup into a global leader in the wastewater treatment industry.
The Aquacycl Inc. team is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to oversee the WH inventory system, product assembly, component production, interstate logistics and other warehouse tasks at several warehouse locations. The Manufacturing Manager will also be responsible for implementing/streamlining a new automation line, ensuring quality control, ramp-up of production and strategic planning for production expansion. The Manufacturing Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Material handling/pre-treatment of carbon textiles
- BETT reactor assembly
- Assembly of hardware components and support structures for containerized systems
- Component quality assurance and quality control assessments
- Strict adherence to health and safety measures during manufacturing and assembly
- Ensuring warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Using MRP/ERP system for tracking and documenting warehouse deliveries and inventory
- Management and direction of Warehouse Technician(s) to include creating schedules, monitor project timelines/deadlines and reporting.
- Scheduling local and interstate transportation of 20’/40’ containers
- Provide constant communication with Design and Service teams
- Preparing, tracking and reporting Budget information
Successful candidates must have five or more years’ experience in Warehouse and Manufacturing management. Uni-strut assembly, plumbing experience and/or Mechanical Engineering experience, ability to read blueprints and ability to use 3-D software is preferred.
Successful candidates must also demonstrate excellent communication skills, self-motivation, outstanding organizational and time management skills, a high-level of initiative, flexibility to handle a variety of tasks (including physical labor) and be able to shift priorities quickly.
Candidates must be able to execute physical tasks, such as using hand-tools, using power tools, and occasionally lifting 50-pound pieces of hardware. Candidates must comply with all OSHA and CDC guidance and Aquacycl policies surrounding workplace and worksite safety and pandemic preparedness.
Aquacycl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.